Вчителі - Наука - Переклад
Experience and work experience:
Tutor from 2007.
09.1996 - 03.2002 student of Moscow Aviation Institute. Russia Moscow. He graduated from the Institute, "an aircraft engine (PAP)" specialization "Ecology DLA."
04.2002 - 10.2002 Engineer Regional Computing Centre as a young professional.
11.2002 - 10.2005 Postgraduate Department of the Moscow Aviation Institute aircraft engines. Russia Moscow.
06.2003 - 11.2006 Engineer PSRL-201.
хх.2005 - хх.2005 Computer literacy tutor for engineers.
01.2008 - 12.2008 Computer literacy tutor for beginners.
11.2006 - 11.2008 Engineer NIO-201.
09.2009 - 10.2011 Senior lecturer of the Moscow Academy of Water Transport Department of Shipbuilding and Ship repair. Russia. Moscow.
01.2012 - 12.2012 Associate Professor of the Moscow State Mining University Department FTKP (Technical Control Physical processes of mining). Russia. Moscow.
01.2013 - 12.2015. Associate Professor of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas Gubkin. Department of technical mechanics. Russia. Moscow.
01.2016 - 12.2018. Associate Professor of the Moscow Aviation Institute. Russia Moscow.
1. Olympics "Fundamental Physics", Moscow, Russia, 1997
2. Competition "theoretically engineer", Russia, Moscow, Moscow Aviation Institute, 1998.
3. The Conference "Aircraft Engines", Russia, Moscow, Moscow State University
4. Competition "Theory of jet engine", Russia, Samara, 2000 .; Perm, 2002
5. Development of the design of internal combustion engines (ICE) using AutoCad 2005 Compass-Graphic v 5.11, Russia, Moscow, Moscow Aviation Institute, 1998
6. Publication of the Encyclopedia "People and Robots", "Resistance of materials" Using Corel Draw v 10.0, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe PageMaker, 1997.
1. Conference. "Mechanics of two-phase media", Moscow, Russia, 2003-2006.
2. Abstracts. "The probe method for measuring the parameters of a two-phase high-concentration potoka.Struynye, tear and unsteady flow." Abstracts of the All-Russian Seminar XXI. Novosibirsk, 2007. p. 128-130.
3. Abstracts. "Aviation turbine engine fire extinguishing system of high power.". Aerospace equipment and high technology - 2006. Abstracts of IX All-Russian scientific - technical konverentsii. Perm, 2006. p. 27.
4. Article. "Gas-dynamic parameters of a two-phase stream in a highly concentrated stream of demolishing." Vestnik MAI 2004, Volume 11, №2. from. 134.
5. Abstracts. "The research is partially permeable body." Abstracts Jubilee Davydov reading. Moscow, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2007.
6. Abstracts. "Investigation of the probe for measuring two-phase flow." Abstracts of the workshop the mechanics of fluids. Moscow, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2006.
7. Abstracts. "Problems of translation of indications Sampling Probe for gas-droplet stream at high concentration drops." Abstracts. Moscow, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2004.
8. Abstracts. "Analysis of the probe for measuring two-phase flow is highly concentrated." Abstracts of education through science. Moscow, CIAM im.Baranova, 2006.
9. Abstracts. "The numerical model of the probe for measuring two-phase flow." Abstracts of high technology - 2004. Moscow, Moscow Power Engineering Institute. 2004.
10. Article. "Research cooperation vysokokontsetrirovannogo subsonic two-phase flow with a partially permeable body." Bulletin of the Moscow Aviation Institute in 2008.
11. Teaching the course "Fluid Mechanics"
(2009 - 2011):
1. The teaching of the discipline: The use of computer technology in research
1. Written handbook for all sections of mathematics (mathematical analysis, equations of mathematical physics, linear algebra, statistics, tables for the shipbuilding specialties)
2. Written guide to the history of development of computer hardware and peripherals (currently prepared in electronic form)
(2012 - 2012):
1. The teaching of the following disciplines: Scientific work of students, research methodology, metrology, standardization and certification, training scientific and research work of students.
2. Written manual "Measurement of physical experiment" (currently in electronic form)
3. Advising students in technical disciplines in the audience and using distance learning (Skype, OoVoo)
4. Written allowance. "Features MathCad 15" (currently in electronic form).
(2013 - 2015):
1. Teaching disciplines: Theory of machines and mechanisms.
2. Consultation of students in technical disciplines in the audience and using distance learning (Skype, OoVoo)
3. The guidelines were published "Theory of machines and mechanisms" RSU of Oil and Gas named after IM Gubkin, Moscow 2014.
4. Written lab work "Theory of machines and mechanisms" RSU of Oil and Gas named after IM Gubkin, Moscow 2015 (currently in electronic form).
5. Written manual "algorithm execution course work on discipline Theory of machines and mechanisms" RSU of Oil and Gas named after IM Gubkin, Moscow 2015 (currently in electronic form).
6. Create a training film "algorithm execution course work on discipline Theory of machines and mechanisms" (currently done in the format of a DVD)
(2016 - 2017):
1. The Consultation for computer technics
2. Creating examination materials for next subjects namely: The Details of machines, Theory Mechanisms and Machines, Strength of materials
(2018 - 2018):
1. Creating the unique book by self executive of calculate of piston engine and study of subject name it is the Theory Mechanisms and Machines.
(2019 - now):
1. The multi languages mathematics encyclopedia was created by me and published in the Europe Union.
2. The multi languages book names which is The theory of mechanisms was created me by and published in the EU
3. The multi languages book names which is The Mechanics Fluids Gases and multiphase flows was created me and published in the EU
Высшее техническое, с ученой степенью
Професійні та інші навички:
Duties: Teaching technical disciplines of Fluid Mechanics (Applied Fluid Dynamics), Computer Information Technology, computer application in research, scientific work of students, research methodology, Metrology, theory of machines and mechanisms, Machine parts, strength of materials.
Tutoring: individual approach to the listener, an explanation of the material, assessment of understanding of the material in the form of examination or differentiated test.
Create tests in all disciplines of the department.
Computer: MathCad 15, COMSOL Multiphysics 5.2a, Corel Draw Х7, Компас-График 3D v16, Jasc Paint Shop Pro v9.0, Autodesk Autocad 2015, Kolor AutoPano Giga, Pano2VR, Anaglyph v1.08, Sony Vegas 13.0,Sony Sound Forge v11.0, Acronis, Power Quest Partition Magic, Power Quest Drive Image 7.03, Dalas, MS Office, Poser v5.0, Ulead Cool 3D, ABBYY Fine Reader Pro v12, Promt 9 and others.
Hobbies: Studying computer programs, carrying out calculations, the device of various equipment (everything related to the mechanisms, a computer), bike (sport and repair), teaching, video and photo hunting fauna and flora (panoramic and three-dimensional pictures, video), remote learning (Skype, OoVoo), programming (C ++ console, only for accounting purposes)
Additionally speak the following technical disciplines: Mathematics (mathematical analysis, linear algebra, numerical methods, equations of mathematical physics), physics (resistance of materials, theoretical mechanics, gas dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Theory of machines and mechanisms, Machine parts), theory and calculation engines, computer information technology, research methodology, application of computer technology in research, metrology.