Our client is a real estate company with an international commercial portfolio. Its main office is located in Dubai and they have a network of representative offices in several cities of Cyprus, Israel and Poland and in Moscow, Russia.
The company provides a full range of real estate services and ready-made solutions for owners, buyers, tenants and investors. The database has over 90,000 real estate objects and includes luxury residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Due to the active growth and expansion, high-class professionals are welcome to join for the position of Head of Sales (Dubai).
Please look closely at the terms and conditions of the vacancy. The company has a very strong, professional and close-knit team that is waiting for new faces to join the ranks.
- Sales management within the primary and secondary housing markets;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of targets and financial indicators in terms of sales;
- Development and implementation of certain measures to increase sales, attract customers, improve service;
- Identification of mechanisms and tools for implementing a marketing strategy (both offline & online);
- Analysis of the market and competitive environment‚ analysis of the target audiences’ needs; development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for promoting the company in the region;
- Development of a sales promotion strategy;
- Development of a strategy to attract corporate clients;
- Sales analytics, long-term / short-term planning;
- Analysis of financial indicators for the purpose of making management decisions;
- Pricing, definition / adjustment of commercial terms of projects;
- Control over the implementation of individual sales plans by employees.
- Required experience of at least 3 years in a leadership position in sales in a large development company / real estate agency;
- High level of management competencies;
- Skills of conducting negotiations of different levels of complexity;
- Experience in attracting corporate clients is desirable;
- Experience in managing both the sales unit, marketing, advertising, PR is desirable;
- Successful experience in the development and implementation of new products;
- Experienced PC user (Microsoft Office, CRM);
- Pronounced leadership qualities, a broad outlook, the ability to unite a team to obtain a common result, strategic thinking, initiative, independence, communication and negotiation skills, a high level of personal responsibility and focus on results.
- Interesting challenging tasks and development frameworks;
- The salary is higher on the market by an average of 20-30% and there are some other bonuses to be discussed individually after the interview;
- Opportunities for professional growth to the company’s partner;
- High level of independence;
- Flexible working hours;
- Support from our other departments: marketing, law, brokers, IT, centralized call center;
- CRM analytics;
- A vibrant corporate culture - regular joint events, organized trips;
- A car is provided;
- Special offers and coverage of the cost of a subscription to the fitness club;
- Equipped workplace. Laptop, iPhone, sim card, IP-telephony;
- The possibility of corporate accommodation at a cost below market prices in Dubai;
- Office in the center of Dubai;
- Team of experts.
- Internal training in the company; advanced training courses, provided ny world experts at the expense of the company.