2020 Present Head of the scientific and educational complex, Senior Lecture
Joint-Stock company " Research Institute of railway transport" (Moscow)
Official duties: Coordination of postgraduate school, scientific council, scientific and technical library, additional professional education, publication of a scientific journal, storage of scientific information, organization of scientific conferences. Teaching the course "Organization of scientific research" in postgraduate school.
Present Head of the Department of Scientific and Technical Information, Senior Lecture
Joint Stock Company "Russian Space Systems" (Moscow)
• Provided informational support to senior executives;
• Supervision and coordination of staff activities in the department (there are 12 staff members; was responsible for the recruitment of all of the current employees);
• I was Academic secretary of the section “Economics and management” at the corporation;
• Published of the scientific journal of Corporation, Ι am a member of the editorial board of scientific journal;
• Ensured the inclusion of the journal in the list of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian and international Scopus database;
• Organized of Scientific and Technical Library, the project "Digital Library";
• Coordinated the work of the interpreters of scientific articles;
• Prepared and carried out scientific and technical conferences;
• Controlled of the Division pages on domestic and foreign sites;
• Conducting workshops for corporations on the use of electronic information resources;
• Prepared statistical reports on scientific activity;
• Preparation and defensed of the annual department budget, staffing, internal regulations. Achievements:
• Information on scientific publications of corporation employees for the registration of the organization in the scientific citation system of RINC has been collected;
• The electronic catalog of the fund of the scientific and technical library was created and regularly replenished;
• New forms of work with readers are organized (interlibrary exchange, electronic application for the selection of literature);
• 52 issues of the scientific and technical journal Rocket and space instrument making and information systems were published;
• The magazine was brought to a qualitatively new level and included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission, the magazine's readiness to be included in the Scopus international database;
• Journals are indexed in Russian scientometric base (RINC);
• 3 special issues of the scientific journal have been prepared;
• All issues of the magazine have been translated and placed on the website of the Society in English, organized and conducted;
4 conferences "Rocket and space instrument making and information technologies";
• 52 review bulletins on space activities on materials of foreign publications were prepared and published;
• During time in the corporation I published 12 scientific articles and one monograph;
• received the title of associate professor;
• wrote 7 reviews on scientific articles and dissertations;
• took part in the technical editing of scientific monographs;
• I am a member of the editorial boards of the scientific journals;
• Takes part in the Council for Science Corporation;
• А member of the working group on the creation of a knowledge management system at the enterprises of Roskosomos.
Writing reviews for scientific articles, dissertation abstracts; advising colleagues and participating in the procedure for licensing APE programs, accreditation of postgraduate studies and organization of educational process in the company; development of criteria for assessing the results of scientific activity; participation in creating a system of incentives for employees of the corporation.
As a Lecture teaching the course “Preparation and promotion of a scientific article in scientific journals and scientometric databases”, “Use of electronic information resources in science and education”, “New methodological approaches in scientific research”, “Information support of scientific research at JSC “Russian Space Systems” for graduate students and scientists of the corporation.
Participated in the creation of the sectoral knowledge system of Roscosmos as a member of the working group.
Expert The non-profit organization «Digital economy» of the Russian Federation in the nnational project "Digital economy" in the direction of "Personnel for the digital economy".
2018 Present Federal expert The Federal Register of Experts of the Scientific and Technical Sphere of the Russian Federation (Moscow). Examination of projects in the field of economics, science and education.
2015 2020 International expert. The Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Germany).
Work as a guest expert on the Foundation's projects. Participation in the workshops of the project team, personal report on the result of the work. Рarticipated in 5 research projects.
2012 2015 Associate professor at the Department of Economic Theory. The Moscow State Academy of Water Transport (Moscow)
• Teaching disciplines: Business Economics, History of Economic Doctrines, Accounting Basics;
• Research and methodological work;
• Staff work at the department. Achievements:
Published 5 scientific articles, 3 methodical guides for students.
The academic title of Associate professor was awarded in 2015 by order of the Minister of Education of Russia.
2010 2012 Associate director for education and development. The Institute of Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology (Moscow)
• Licensing and accreditation of training programs;
• Organization and support of the educational process;
• Providing process documentation and guidance;
• Organization of international scientific conferences in Russia and abroad;
• Preparation of academic activity reports for regulatory authorities;
• Configure and provide information support for the official site;
• Distance learning organized;
• Advised the director of economic affairs;
• Representing the interests of the organization and negotiating;
• Collaborated with regulatory authorities. Achievements:
• A Training Center has been organized from scratch, registration of a new company;
• The material base and documentation or for licensing training programs were prepared,
• 2 licenses were obtained;
• 1 procedure for state accreditation of training programs was prepared and conducted;
• Website created and filled with content
• 2 foreign scientific conferences held;
• Staff of teachers selected and contacts;
• Made training documentation provided.
• Providing continuous recruitment of listeners;
• Designed advertising training center.
2011 2011 Adviser on education and training. The Foundation for Enterprise Restructuring and Financial Institutions Development (Moscow), 6 months, part-time contract. The project was financed by the World Bank.
• Organized additional vocational training of civil servants (government procurement);
• Ensured quality of civil servants’ professional retraining and improvement of professional qualifications in the fields of concern of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Russian State Register (“Rosreestr”);
• Prepared bidding documents for rendering educational services for participation in open tenders (government procurement contracts);
• Coordinated research in the interest of perfecting the educational activity of Rosreestr;
• Organized international competitions on rendering bundle services in the fields of concern of Rosreestr (in accordance with the Agreement between the World Bank and the Government of the Russian Federation);
• Selected the bidders for tenders on rendering educational services for Rosreestr and assessed their qualifications;
• Interacted with officials from the Ministry for Economic Development of the Russian Federation and World Bank curators;
• Formulated proposals concerning the planning and designing of plans and programs for additional vocational training of civil servants.
2009 2010 Prorector for external affairs, licensing and accreditation, Senior Lecture. The Private Institute of business and law (Moscow)
• Acted in a representative capacity, established and maintained contacts with state and commercial organizations;
• Prepared documents that are required for licensing and accreditation of the institute and its branch abroad;
• Provided methodological support of the educational process;
• Formulated various rules of procedure, regulations; developed plans for educational programs, etc;
• Presented statistical reports, prepared annual HEI (higher education institution) report (“module”) and submitted requests for degree certificates of government-approved form;
• Monitored the changes in the legal and regulatory framework in the sphere of education;
• Performed the duties of the Academic secretary and was a member of the Academic Board of the institute. Achievements:
• The state accreditation of 8 educational programs of the institute had been prepared and implemented;
• The accreditation of the foreign branch of the institute in Armenia was successfully carried out;
• Business processes in education have been adjusted, and a document flow on the educational process has been developed;
• Lecturer in economic disciplines in internal combination;
• Member of the Final State Commission;
• I represented The Institute at exhibitions, concluded contracts with teachers, with partners for services and work.
Project manager: quality management system development and implementation The Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation (Moscow), fixed-term contract.
• Strengthened the education quality management system;
• Prepared documents required for certification;
• Prepared reports and various materials for senior executives;
• Gave lectures on the quality management system (ISO 9001) to the administration.
• The system was certified and introduced.
2008 Head of the Information and Publishing Center, Senior Lecture The Tomsk Private Economics and Law Institute (Tomsk)
• Collated information and stored it with the use of electronic data storage devices;
• Controlled the process of publishing methodological literature and printing various documents (typesetting, make-up, and publishing);
• Provided technical support of the computer network at the institute;
• Prepared reports for senior executives, statistical reports and annual HEI reports;
• Prepared documents for licensing and accreditation procedures;
• Set up a branch of the institute and introduced a new specialization track;
• Interacted with different organizations, maintained contacts with state bodies.
Combination of duties:
As a Lecture taught various subjects (internal mix of duties): Computer Science, Information Technology in Law and Business, Accounting basis, Audit, Management, Forensic Accounting, Business Economics, Company Economics Personnel Management, and History of Economic teaching.
• Documented on changing business processes at the Institute was prepared, 2 licensing procedures and 2 curriculum accreditation procedures were conducted at the Ministry of Education;
• Assistant for education quality to rector;
• Prorector for accreditation and licensing;
• Developed and introduced a quality management system (ISO 9001);
• Coordinated and supervised staff activities (50 employees in the division).
• Developed a curriculum for the new specialty "Commerce";
• Wrote 14 scientific articles and 1 monograph defended her thesis in economics,
• Received certificates of appreciation and letters of gratitude from the Mayors of Tomsk, from university rectors.
Senior Lecturer Tomsk State Polytechnic University (Tomsk), Department of Management and entrepreneurship
Teaching and conducting seminars, taking exams, managing graduation theses in the following disciplines: Management, Quality Management at Enterprises, Personnel Management, Labor Motivation.
• Research and methodological work;
• Management of graduation theses of students;
• Published 5 scientific articles;
• Received the title of PhD in Economics.
Accountant Municipal Enterprise Children's Home №9 (Tomsk)
Carried out accounting, reporting, and audits; Participated in accounting automation projects;
Created databases; Worked with the tax office, various foundations, and banks.
2008 Ph.D. in Economics
Tomsk State University named after V.V. Kuibyshev (Tomsk)
2006 University-level teacher Tomsk State Polytechnic University, Institute of Engineering Pedagogy
1992 Electronics Engineer Tomsk State University of Control systems and Radio electronics, Faculty of Electronic Engineering
Профессиональные и другие навыки:
• More than 30 years – in management:
• 20 years of experience in teaching and research;
• Great experience of scientific and consulting work;
• Ability to organize and coordinate research - participated in 8 scientific projects;
• Excellent administration skills;
• 20 years of experience in licensing and accreditation of universities and branches in Russia and abroad;
• Long experience in organizing regional, international research-to-practice conferences and seminars;
• Experience in creating and auditing quality management systems (as a project manager and leader);
• Lengthy background in developing standards and working out rules of procedures for various organizations, describing and enhancing business processes, writing statements of work;
• Organization of workflow in new enterprises (predominantly dealing with education and training); organization, documentary support and launch of educational processes;
• Expertise in distance education, preparation of computer-based learning materials, and presentations;
• Knowledgeable about accounting, taxes, budgeting, KPI, business planning;
• Advanced computer skills: accounting programs (SAP, 1C- Enterprise, MS Office, legislative bases, help systems, scientometric databases, search for information in the Internet.
• I have experience in working with information, processing, classifying it and creating a new informational product.
Additionally: commissioned by the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan, I prepared and delivered a lecture for university staff: “How to get a scientific journal to get to Scopus”. A video of the lecture was broadcast on television in Kyrgyzstan and became methodological material for universities.
• Russian: native, competent oral and written
• English: Upper-intermediate (I keep improving the level)
• Greek: basic
• Excellent managerial skills, responsible, sociable, good at establishing and maintaining contacts, creative, good presentation skills, able to think in systems, tactful with a fine sense of humour;
• Driving license «B»;
• Valid Schengen multiple-entry visa;
• I lead a healthy lifestyle,I don’t smoke.
• My hobbies and interests are diverse: team sports, roller skating, ice skating, fitness, travel, science, reading, theater, fashion, art. I also love animals and gardening.