Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) (September 2016 - until now).
Logistics Team Leader.
- coordinating, organizing, supervising, coaching and providing technical support to the
logistics team members;
- planning and supervising, the associated processes (recruitment, training, induction,
performance evaluation, development and internal / external communication) of the logistics
staff of the project;
- participating in the implementation of the technical choices, policies and logistics procedures
defined in the Project Security Policy. Ensuring compliance with them, the correct use and
maintenance of tools and documents for logistical monitoring;
- defining, implementing and monitoring logistics activities, the logistics operational priorities,
according to project plan, standards and protocols;
- participating in the development of the policies, annual plans, proposals, and budget
- ensuring the implementation and monitoring of Supply activities:
- Managing the supply sections at the project level: Order Processing, Procurement,
Warehouse (log and med), and Transport and Customs management;
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the daily activities of the Supply sections at the
project level and defines their level of priority. Implementing the adequate tools and
procedures defined by line manager;
- Ensuring a smooth running of supply administration and the respect of the implemented
supply procedures. Proposing adjustments where needed;
- Special focus on importation from Holland:
•Monitoring status of international orders to ensure timely procurement of medical items;
•Follow up of cargos clearance with customs agents for project and informing about anypossible planned or extraordinary needs;
•Planning, prioritizing and organizing the shipment of goods purchased locally and managing
all related administration documents;
•Communication with authorities, officials and contracting parties, involved in the supply
- specialized in humanitarian aid sector: donations to institutions, getting approvals,
communication with authorities;
- implementation, management and monitoring of the application of necessary reporting tools
for logistic activities.
Minsk State Linguistic University (2012-2016).
Department of Interpreting and Translation, Translation and Translation Studies (English, Spanish).
Професійні та інші навички:
Stress Management Organization Skills Time management Teamwork and Cooperation
Computer literacy Results and Quality Orientation Job Effectiveness Report Generation
Business Correspondence Meticulous attention to details Communication skills
Supply Chain Management Market Research Negotiation skills.
Motivated and goal-oriented person who wants to continue professional development in the
sphere of logistics. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to details.
Flexible and hardworking with strong drive to succeed.