Multinational company with the offices around the world is currently looking for an Accountant for full time employment in Limassol.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the daily accounting records of the company in full and in a timely manner;
- Work with various bank-clients and international bank accounts (daily payments initiation, import/export of the bank statements, etc.);
- Invoicing and payment control;
- Arranging and controlling of receipt of primary documents;
- Meeting the deadlines of closing procedures;
- Preparation and filing of tax returns;
- Liaising effectively with internal departments and external organizations, including banks, audit companies;
- Preparation of the accounting records for audit procedures and support of the auditors during the audit, providing them with all the information/documents required;
- Reporting on-time and in suitable format, with correct information to the management;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Support other one-time instructions from the management.
Requirements and person specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance)
- At least five years of experience in accounting or three in audit
- Ability to manage all accounting records of small companies
- Good understanding of IFRS and GAAP accounting systems
- Knowledge and practical experience of 1C accounting software is a must
- Russian and English languages are essential, Greek would be considered an advantage
- Quick learner and team player
Please send your CV on [email protected]
WORK PERMIT IS THE MUST. WE DO NOT MAKE THE WORKING VISAS.