We are looking for a Paralegal/Junior Lawyer/Assistant Lawyer responsible for support of multi-national group of companies in Limassol.
Dear Candidates, the experience from 1-2 years in this position and Upper-Intermediate English are obligatory for this vacancy.
Recent graduates of the law schools are invited to apply. We look for candidates who are able to demonstrate motivation for personal development and progress, as well as excellent knowledge of law.
Paralegal/Junior Lawyer/Assistant Lawyer
- assistance to an attorney at law in contact work (drafting and analysis of contracts, developing of schemes of contact relationships);
- coordination of the activities of the Board of Directors and Shareholders’ Meetings;
- preparing minutes of the corporate meetings/resolutions in English and following-up to-dos;
- coordinating external advisors supporting the Company, including support on corporate issues, renewal of business licenses, insurance, etc.;
- assistance to an attorney at law on preparation of oral and written opinions and memorandums on various areas of Cyprus law. Our main areas: corporate, aviation, aircraft/engines leasing, maintenance, spare parts supplier;
- technical and organizational assistance to an attorney at law (receipt and registration of documents, scanning, systematization of documents and etc.);
- responding to inquiries and conducting legal researches at the request of the management and other employees;
- drafting and reviewing local documents, such as BoDs orders, company policies, guidelines, etc.
- Degree in law
- 1-2 years of post-qualification experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Spoken Russian for daily work will be considered an advantage;
- Good legal drafting skills;
- Experience in contractual work and/or in corporate issues is a plus;
- Working experience as a junior lawyer or assistant lawyer is advantageous but not essential;
- Desire for progress in the profession, motivation, attentiveness and responsiveness;
- Attention to details, good communication skills, ability to work under pressure, very strong analytical skills and prioritization of tasks;
- Cyprus citizenship or EU citizenship having a one-year prior Cyprus residential status or other citizens with work permit.
- compensation package is determined individually,
- trial period – 12 months;
- competitive fixed monthly salary;
- full time in the representative office in Limassol, comfortable workplace, convenient office location;
- staffing according to the Cyprus regulations;
- development and growth in the company upon personal results;
- opportunity to work with a multi-national team;
- international working environment, friendly atmosphere.
Please send your CVs on [email protected] in English only. Please do not apply if you do not meet all requirements. In your cover letter you may describe the skills and abilities that can distinguish you among the other candidates. Your CV will be reviewed within two weeks. If your work experience and salary expectations meet the requirements and capabilities of the Company - the Recruitment Manager will contact you by the specified contacts.
The absence of a response within the aforementioned period means that, unfortunately, today we cannot offer this vacancy. In this case, we will save your resume in the Company's database in order to offer future work appropriate to your qualifications.
We currently have 1 open position for Paralegal/Junior Lawyer/Assistant Lawyer.