Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Back-end Developer (Node.js) to work on a large-scale internal project of a big German company.
The task is to develop a program for venture capital and private equity.
The customer is a technology platform founded in 2016. It operates in Berlin, London, and Hong Kong enabling its users to invest in private market capital at the lowest possible rates and commissions.
The platform is trusted by thousands of investors worldwide and currently has over EUR 900 million under management.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
● Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
● We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
● We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
● The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
● There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
● Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
Contacts: [email protected]
We only consider candidates with a CV. To make sure we receive your CV, use the "send CV" function on your right
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
6 часов назад
15 часов назад
2 дня назад
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Подпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22