The international IT company Andersen invites a Head of DevOps Deputy Department to join its team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building effective digital solutions for customers worldwide. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen Family.
We need a seasoned professional who is willing to continuously improve our development processes, implement best practices, and meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
- Managing the DevOps department and DevOps Resource Managers;
- Selecting and onboarding specialists for the department;
- Forming a personal development plan for your employees;
- Handling administrative issues related to vacations, profitability, and salary revisions;
- Conducting one-to-one meetings and assessing employee risks;
- Developing the technology area of the DevOps department, introducing new technologies, and extending the existing stack and knowledge base;
- Refining processes within the department.
- Experience as a System Engineer (DevOps) for 5+ years;
- Profound knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform/Azure;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes;
- Experience with Terraform/AWS CloudFormation;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle);
- Experience in establishing interactions with developers;
- Knowledge of Git Flow;
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
до 7800 €
1 час назад
2 часа назад
8 часов назад
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Подпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22