Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Data Scientist to join its team.
The project is the development of innovative solutions and platforms to streamline processes in the maritime industry.
The customer has been providing digital solutions and tools for streamlining processes in the maritime industry for 20 years. The company employs over 700 people, and all of them follow the our-customers-are-our-first-priority philosophy.
- Identifying valuable data sources and automating data collection processes;
- Undertaking pre-processing of structured and unstructured data (only assumed requirements);
- Analyzing large amounts of information to reveal trends and patterns;
- Building predictive models and ML algorithms;
- Combining models using ensemble modeling;
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques;
- Proposing solutions and strategies for resolving business challenges;
- Collaborating with engineering and product development teams.
- Experience as a Data Scientist for 2+ years;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with R;
- Experience with geospatial data analytics and the data models used in this space;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
* The vacancy assumes the possibility of remote work (remote/on-site).
** We will only consider applications with a resume.
E-mail: [email protected]
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
6 часов назад
9 часов назад
17 zł (злотых)
16 часов назад
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Подпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22