We are looking for candidates from Europe and Baltic countries regions for the position of Flight attendant, Cabin crew to join One of the top biggest Airlines companies in the Middle East, UAE.
We don’t take any payment from the candidate, Employer will cover all costs including the flight ticket to the UAE.
Please find details below.
The Flight Attendant is responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and comfort of airline passengers. The Flight Attendant provides customer service while creating a welcoming environment for passengers before, during, and at the conclusion of each flight.
• Participates in pre-flight briefings to discuss flight details, weather, and service plans.
• Performs pre-flight safety checks.
• Prepares aircraft between flights, ensuring cabin areas meet cleanliness standards.
• Ensures food, beverages, and other supplies are on board and sufficiently stocked.
• Greets passengers, assists with prompt location of seat assignments, and ensures all carry-on luggage and personal items are properly stowed in overhead or under-seat storage.
• Delivers in-flight food and beverage services, collecting payment as required.
• Answers passenger questions about flight information (time, service, aircraft details, weather, delays, etc.)
• Responds to any in-flight emergencies by providing necessary assistance to passengers including administering emergency first aid and completing reports on any injuries or incidents.
• Assists passengers with safe and efficient exit of the aircraft.
• Maintains current awareness and knowledge of established airline safety and security guidelines.
• Minimum education - High school
• Fluency in English
• Customer service experience
• Age: from 21
• Height: minimum 161 cm
• No visible tattoos, multiple piercings or other physical marks and skin spots
• Physically fit
• Tax free
• Unlimited single status contract
• Fully furnished shared accommodation all utilities
(water, electricity, AC, Gym, pool) are covered
• Medical Clinic & International Health Insurance
• 24/7 personal accident insurance & life cover
• Transport provided to and from duty
• Designer uniform complementary and free laundry
• 30 calendar days leave per annum & annual leave ticket
• Access to Fit to Fly: Exclusive health and fitness centers
• Reduced rate airline tickets for you, your family and friends
• A professional training before joining the duty.
• Basic salary: 3000 to 3500 AED per month + flight hours/duty hours calculated on top. The total gross annual salary varies based on duty hours.
• Formal full height photo facing straight in a high resolution (sample attached, can be different formal cloth)
• Passport sized photo
• Resume (English copy, only PDF or Word format): full name, contact details, email ID, nationality, height, weight, English fluency level, Education, current employment experience
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
3700 £ (GBP)
11 часов назад
12 часов назад
12 часов назад
7 секунд назад
11 секунд назад
3200-3700 £ (GBP)
13 секунд назад