This is remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is seeking for a proactive, hard-working, communicative, passionate SEO Specialist . Scopic Software is a US-based company with over 200 employees in more than 20 different countries. The company is specialized in the creation of customized IT solutions for the web, mobile, and desktop for the wide range of market niches. You can learn more about the company at our website - www.scopicsoftware.com
The SEO Specialist will work to improve the organic traffic, lead generation and conversion rate for Scopic Software’s website. SEO and ASO.
Will work with Scopic’s Marketing team, as well as with each client’s project team: developers, designers, project managers, etc.
- 2+ years of experience within SEO
- Knowledge of the Internet works and functions: websites, servers, HTML / CSS, CMS software, etc.
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
- Knowledge about outreach activities, link building and social media
- Strong Google Analytics skills: reporting and interpretation of the results
- SEMrush knowledge is a plus
- Current with the latest SEO trends, discussions and strategies
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced English language skills written and verbal
This is a part-time position.
The hourly rate range is $ 8- $ 12 / hr depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f2cn
Or send your CV to: email@example.com