Our client is a real estate company with an international commercial portfolio. Its main office is located in Dubai and they have a network of representative offices in several cities of Cyprus, Israel and Poland and in Moscow, Russia.
The company provides a full range of real estate services and ready-made solutions for owners, buyers, tenants and investors. The database has over 90,000 real estate objects and includes luxury residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Due to the active growth and expansion, high-class professionals are welcome to join for the position of HR director.
Please look closely at the terms and conditions of the vacancy. The company has a very strong, professional and close-knit team that is waiting for new faces to join the ranks.
- Development and implementation of an effective HR strategy;
- Optimization of HR business processes;
- Refinement of personnel policy, job descriptions, corporate regulations;
- Development and coordination of a system of self-education and professional growth of employees;
- Regulation and implementation of the system of material motivation and grading of employees;
- Implementation of the plan for hiring highly qualified specialists on the basis of a full recruiting cycle;
- Carrying out adaptation of new specialists;
- Planning and managing HR budget;
- Development of corporate culture and communications;
- Protection of corporate interests;
- Building the internal and external HR brand of the company.
- Professional experience and education in HR from 3 years;
- Experience in HR programs for automating business processes;
- Clear and vivid language;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and make timely decisions;
- Skills on building effective communications with qualified personnel;
- Willingness to work in a mode of constant change; a high resistance to stress and a high level of emotional intelligence;
- Good management skills, consistency, time management, responsibility;
- Strategic thinking, focus on business goals.
- Interesting challenging tasks and development frameworks;
- The salary is higher on the market by an average of 20-30% and there are some other bonuses to be discussed individually after the interview;
- Opportunities for professional growth to the company’s partner;
- High level of independence- initiative is welcome, there is an opportunity to open your own sales area in another country;
- Flexible working hours;
- Support from our other departments: marketing, law, IT, centralized call center;
- Unlimited number of leads and last-minute applications;
- Customized CRM-system;
- A vibrant corporate culture - regular joint events, organized trips;
- Special offers and free fitness club;
- Ability to leave children in a corporate kindergarten
- Equipped workplace. Laptop, iPhone, sim card, IP-telephony;
- The possibility of corporate accommodation at a cost below market prices in Dubai;
- Office in the center of Dubai;
- Team of experts.
- Internal training in the company; advanced training courses, provided by world experts at the expense of the company.