Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Lead Software Engineer (MLOps) to join its team to work with a US company.
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, ML APIs, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Azure/AWS/Google Cloud, MLflow, Kubeflow, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk.
- Hiring and leading the Data Engineering and MLOps team;
- Developing scalable and reliable ML infrastructure components to facilitate the deployment of ML models;
- Closely cooperating with the ML team, core platform developers, and architects for the maximum impact across the organization;
- Being a critical resource to implement the research team's ideas and bring them to market.
- Experience in building scalable and reliable ML infrastructure components and data ingestion and processing pipelines for 4+ years;
- Experience in deploying ML APIs/containers – such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift – to the public cloud (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud);
- Experience with ML lifecycle platforms (MLflow, Kubeflow);
- Experience in designing data processing pipelines using Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Kibana;
- Knowledge of any tool for logging and monitoring, such as Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, etc.;
- Experience with Python;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with serverless platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Nuclio, Knative, etc.;
- Knowledge of deployment management tools, such as Terraform or Helm;
- Experience with Data Science tools in an AWS environment;
- Experience in progressive delivery, such as A/B testing, Canary deployment, and multi-armed bandit;
- Experience in managing Linux systems – the customer uses Ubuntu/Debian for bare metal servers and Amazon Linux in EKS and EC2 instances;
- Experience with a bare-metal Kubernetes cluster.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Contacts: [email protected]
We invite you to join our team!
Увійдіть або зареєструйтеся щоб залишати коментарі.
1 годину тому
США (Вашингтон, штат Колумбія)
3 години тому
13 годин тому
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Підпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22