Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a System Engineer (DevOps) to work on a project for one of our Canadian customers.
The project is the development of a platform for loss adjustment and interaction with medical institutions.
The customer is a global leader in B2B2C insurance and support. The company offers high-tech products and solutions that go beyond traditional insurance.
Tech stack on the project: AWS, Terraform, OpenShift, Amazon EKS, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitHub.
- Creating pipelines for new services;
- Preparing development, testing, and production environments;
- Deploying an incremental release in the environments;
- Detecting issues and troubleshooting;
- Effectively responding to support requests via various channels;
- Setting up notifications via various channels;
- Setting up monitoring systems;
- Automating processes.
- Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with AWS (containerization, DBMS, S3, etc.);
- Experience with Terraform (used for IaaC – installation of applications and services in AWS);
- Experience with OpenShift and Amazon EKS;
- Experience with CI/CD – Jenkins (Groovy scripts);
- Experience with GitHub;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
Увійдіть або зареєструйтеся щоб залишати коментарі.
3 години тому
16 годин тому
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Підпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22