Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced BI Consultant (Data Analyst) to join its team.
The project is a B2B service for data processing, which allows clients to use the available information to manage their businesses and improve work efficiency.
The customer is a German company that implements BI projects and develops all types of software.
Tech stack on the project: Microsoft BI stack (Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services), BI tools (Microsoft Power BI, evidanza).
- Holding seminars with customers;
- Gathering and discussing the business requirements for BI solutions and planning;
- Writing design and functional requirement documentation and proposing effective solutions;
- Cooperating with the development team, testing the solution, and managing it until its successful implementation;
- Support the existing solutions;
- Maintaining close working relationships with the project team;
- Interacting with the team members.
- Experience as a BI Consultant (Data Analyst) for 3+ years;
- Experience in BI projects, including analytical seminars;
- Experience in writing project documentation;
- Passion for analytics, visualizations, and business process optimization;
- Understanding of the Microsoft BI stack (Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services);
- Experience with Front-end BI tools (Microsoft Power BI, evidanza, or others);
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills, focus on results, self-organization, and presentation skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate;
- Level of German – Intermediate.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge of the retail/wholesale environment;
- Knowledge of any of the leading ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or SAP).
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Contacts: [email protected]
We only consider candidates with a CV. To make sure we receive your CV, use the "send CV" function on your right
We invite you to join our team!
Увійдіть або зареєструйтеся щоб залишати коментарі.
5 годин тому
США (Вашингтон, штат Колумбія)
8 годин тому
18 годин тому
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Підпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22