Our client is a real estate company with an international commercial portfolio. Its main office is located in Dubai and they have a network of representative offices in several cities of Cyprus, Israel and Poland and in Moscow, Russia.
The company provides a full range of real estate services and ready-made solutions for owners, buyers, tenants and investors. The database has over 90,000 real estate objects and includes luxury residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Due to the active growth and expansion, high-class professionals are welcome to join for the position of Head of Marketing Department / Marketing Director.
Please look closely at the terms and conditions of the vacancy. The company has a very strong, professional and close-knit team that is waiting for new faces to join the ranks.
- Media planning, budgeting and generating of targeted leads to the sales department;
- Forecasting, analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Digital marketing, (SMM included), PPC advertising;
- Monitoring advertising campaigns of competitors;
- Analytics and calculation of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Drawing up a plan for the formation of a department for a year, quarter, month, week;
- Search and control of contractors;
- Developing a strategy for the website / youtube / social media;
- Tracking the metrics and effectiveness of all marketing indicators of the company (advertising / attendance / conversion);
- Optimization of marketing expenses;
- Implementation of new marketing tools;
- Keeping records of the actions performed;
- Searching for new ways to promote the company's brand.
- Required experience of at least 3 years in a leadership position in the marketing segment in a large development company / real estate agency;
- High level of managerial competencies;
- Knowledge of modern trends and tools in marketing;
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools;
- Experience in setting up contextual and targeted advertising and running advertising campaigns, knowledge of SEO principles;
- Experience in media planning and building sales funnels together with the sales department;
- Experience in building a product funnel, lead generation;
- CRM systems;
- Building effective processes in the marketing department to achieve KPI;
- Coordination of work with related departments (sales, finance department);
- Team management and employee motivation;
- Budget management and ROI estimation;
- Ability to take a responsible approach to a task, to make decisions promptly and independently;
- High organization, punctuality, attention to detail and healthy perfectionism.
- Interesting challenging tasks and development frameworks;
- The salary is higher on the market by an average of 20-30% and there are some other bonuses to be discussed individually after the interview;
- Opportunities for professional growth to the company’s partner;
- High level of independence- initiative is welcome, there is an opportunity to open your own sales area in another country;
- Flexible working hours;
- Support from our other departments: marketing, law, IT, centralized call center;
- Unlimited number of leads and last-minute applications;
- Customized CRM-system;
- Sales book;
- A vibrant corporate culture - regular joint events, organized trips;
- A car is provided;
- Special offers and free fitness club;
- Ability to leave children in a corporate kindergarten
- Equipped workplace. Laptop, iPhone, sim card, IP-telephony;
- The possibility of corporate accommodation at a cost below market prices in Dubai;
- Office in the center of Dubai;
- Team of experts.
Internal training in the company; advanced training courses, provided by world experts at the expense of the company.