Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Full-Stack Developer (Node.js+React) to join its team.
The project is the development of an investment platform.
The customer is a Saudi-based FinTech company that develops state-of-the-art digital platforms providing easy, accessible, automated, and algorithm-driven financial planning and wealth management.
- Writing clean, clear, and efficient code;
- Collaborating with team members on system architecture design and various technologies in order to rapidly build new platforms and improve the existing ones.
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer for 4+ years;
- Experience with Node.js, Spring Boot, and Express;
- Knowledge of ES6, CSS3, HTML5, and TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL;
- Understanding of SOLID and clean code principles;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Understanding of queues and asynchronous service interaction;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with complete product releases – from development, integration, and testing to production;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in FinTech;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Understanding of the Command and Query Responsibility Segregation and Event Sourcing;
- Understanding of MVP and MVVM design patterns and Saga.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
8 часов назад
10 часов назад
19 часов назад
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Подпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22