Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Blockchain Developer to work on a project for one of our Swiss customers.
The project is the development of travel-related software solutions based on Blockchain.
The customer is the facilitator of the consortium blockchain, a new disruptive approach to trade touristic products B2B and B2C.
- Participating in the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technology;
- Assisting a Tech Lead Developer and an Architect with the development of smart contracts while maintaining full EVM compatibility;
- Developing the Blockchain-related back-end;
- Integrating interfaces with other systems and dApps;
- Documenting new solutions and maintaining the existing ones.
- Experience with Avalanche for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of Blockchain, distributed ledgers, and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.);
- Experience in software development;
- Knowledge of distributed databases and data structures;
- Experience with open-source and/or international projects;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of peer-to-peer networking;
- Basic understanding of cryptography;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Hands-on experience in Solidity development (with the testing deployment);
- Experience in creating non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
5 часов назад
1 день назад
2 дня назад
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Подпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22