This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire talented Junior Web Developers. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
- 1+ years experience in software development.
- Proficiency in an additional programing language, C#, Python, Ruby, Java, and/or PHP.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Good programming skills in HTML/CSS are a plus.
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
- Good home computer and internet connection.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
Please include information about your hobby programming projects into your CV, especially if you don’t have commercial programming experience.
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $4-$7/hr depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fmdz Or send your CV in English to: [email protected]