Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, with development centers in Kiev and Minsk, Augmentive is a software services firm that focuses on delivering software development resources to its customers. The Augmentive team has deep experience delivering mission critical software to Fortune 500 companies such as Raytheon, Nokia, Philips, IBM, General Motors, SAP, and more.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (AWS, C#/.Net Core) to work with our client – Transact.
The Senior Software Engineer will work with a team in Las Vegas and Kiev on a new application for the restaurant industry. You will be working regularly with the team in Las Vegas via email, IM, Video / Skype and other remote tools.
The candidate should have a minimum of 6-8 years of professional software development experience. In addition, the following qualifications are required:
- Strong in C# language, .NET Framework and .NET Core, OOP concepts.
- Experience developing complex cloud/web services using SOAP or REST.
- Strong experience with an RDBMS, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience using GIT, merging commits, code review.
- In addition, experience in the use or development of products with the following is highly desirable: Multitenancy systems, License Management, Content Management, Distributed Cache systems (e.g. Redis, Couchbase, etc.), Microservices, API Gateway, Analytics and Reporting tools.
Essential Functions & Job Duties
- Design and develop new product features and new applications within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable, readable and adheres to our coding standards and UX Design Guidelines.
- Write appropriate code, UI, performance and integration tests.
- Provide architectural expertise and development guidance to other software developers.
- Willingly take on other tasks and responsibilities to ensure the team’s success.
- Be self-motivated and work with limited supervision, yet fully cooperate with the development team and others to insure a successful outcome.
- Regular attendance at work.
- Willing to work late hours to overlap with Las Vegas (PST) time zone.