Andersen is a European IT company uniting more than 3,500 top-class professionals worldwide.
The company builds high-quality software and develops many different areas: FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, eLearning, Media & Entertainment, Automotive, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, iGaming, etc.
We are looking for an organized business-oriented Delivery Manager (the Arabic region) who will join our large team of 150+ technical and certified Project Managers.
In the course of your work, you'll be able to share experiences and gain new knowledge across multiple domains, and well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of advancement and career growth.
- Managing our project portfolio, from pre-sales to post-production;
- Preparing proposals, transforming functional requirements into a clear scope of work, and forming and managing project resources based on a customer’s needs;
- Managing deadlines, risks, and customer business expectations;
- Ensuring efficient processes, including project optimization and profitability management;
- Planning, controlling, and allocating project budgets;
- Closely cooperating with project internal/external stakeholders;
- Continuously monitoring and improving team performance indicators;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating, and controlling the projects you supervise;
- Regularly communicating with customers about advancement issues, strategies, and business goals;
- Keeping reports and required documentation for customers.
- Experience in managing IT projects (planning, scheduling, project communication, problem-solving, change and risk management) for 5+ years;
- Solid understanding of project management, including various methodologies and tools;
- Experience in managing projects under various Agile contracts, including Fix Price and T & M;
- Strong technical knowledge – the ability to participate in tech discussions with customers and stakeholders is a big plus;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile and the software development life cycle (SDLC) model;
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus;
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and customer relationship management skills;
- Experience with the Arabic region;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Anderssen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- You will have the opportunity to undergo training and get certification by Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and others;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Contacts: [email protected]
We invite you to join our team!
Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставлять комментарии.
19 минут назад
6 часов назад
15 часов назад
Не пропусти новые вакансии в сфере IT
Подпишись на наш телеграм-канал @itarmyukraineenglish22